Pasto Zakat, belongs to the family of grasses, and stands out for its versatility of adaptation to different types of agricultural land and poor soils, achieving a remarkable result in production in saline soils. It is a crop that can be used for grazing, henification and silage. With very good results in dairy and beef cattle.
It also highlights its use in sport horses since it is a pasture with very good energy values. Its fiber is very digestible which makes it a crop with very good percentages of intake by animals.
Zakat is a crop that does not stand out for its rapid establishment, its fullness in production achieves it from the second year onwards.
- Vegetative cycle: Pluriannual up to 6 years.
- Growth: Erecto and sponsee.
- Height: up to 1,20 mtr.
- Growing season: warm season.
- Dissemination: Seeds.
- Soils: Deep, well drained.
- Tolerance to drought: High.
- Tolerance to frost: High.
- Tolerance to salinity: High.
- Tolerance to waterlogging: Very high.
- Dry matter production: 18 – 20 Tn/ms
- Palatability: Excellent.
- Toxicity: None.
- Sowing density: 8 – 10 kg.
- Epoch of sowing: Beginning of warm epoch.
- Sowing depth: 1 cm.
- Observations: Forage production.
- Responsible: Efecto Soluciones S.L.
- Purpose of the collection and processing of personal data: to manage the request you make in this contact form.
- Rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of the data in firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the right to file a claim with a control authority.