italian ray grass
The ideal annual ryegrass for hay and silage production with excellent vigour. Excellent winter resistance. Excellent high quality forage yield. Italian ryegrass can persist 2-3 years in areas with mild summers with reliable irrigation or summer rainfall.
- Higher yield in fall, winter and spring compared to industry standard varieties.
- Very fast establishment.
- Highly reliable – extensively tested and consistent.
- Grazing, silage, hay.
- Recommended for all classes of cattle.
- Very suitable for direct sowing.
- Late maturity for forage quality during spring.
- Responsible: Efecto Soluciones S.L.
- Purpose of the collection and processing of personal data: to manage the request you make in this contact form.
- Rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of the data in email@example.com, as well as the right to file a claim with a control authority.