Annual ray-grass has the greatest winter growth potential of all ray-grass types. In general, it is not recommended to include annual ray-grass in the planting of a permanent grass.
- Very fast establishment for an early grazing.
- Excellent autumn/winter production with good prospects for spring growth.
- Good spring growth.
- Good prospects for the third cut and post-spring grazing.
- Very suitable for different areas and soil qualities.
- Responsible: Efecto Soluciones S.L.
- Purpose of the collection and processing of personal data: to manage the request you make in this contact form.
- Rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of the data in firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the right to file a claim with a control authority.